Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Omigod we're not compatible

Lovergirl is...

You Are a Hunter Soul

You are driven and ambitious - totally self motiviated to succeed
Actively working to acheive what you want, you are skillful in many areas.
You are a natural predator with strong instincts ... and more than a little demanding.
You are creative, energetic, and an extremely powerful force.

An outdoors person, you like animals and relate to them better than people.
You tend to have an explosive personality, but also a good sense of humor.
People sometimes see you as arrogant or a know it all.
You tend to be a bit of a loner, though you hate to be alone.

Souls you are most compatible with: Seeker Soul and Peacemaker Soul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This message from the interwebs must be devastating for youse. Though I note it doesn't say the souls are incompatible, just the ones youse are aren't the most compatible. I counsel you not to make any rash decisions based on this advice. That's how wise I am.

JahTeh said...

I recognize this from reading Rosemary Altea's book but by the time I got to the end I'd forgotten what I was or who I was compatible with. I don't think there was a 'bitch soul' category.