10 LGBTQ-Inclusive Picture Books You May Have Missed
-
These LGBTQ-inclusive picture books aren’t “about” being LGBTQ, but simply
feature LGBTQ people and families experiencing a variety of joys and
challenge...
2 days ago
6 comments:
erm streamers? marching bands?
Sorry, I laughed when I saw that. But that's great -- two for the price of one! And think of the twin-blogging you'll be able to do.
So I presume you had the 7-week ultrasound and heartbeats were okay? That's great news - good karma, you see.
7 week ultrasound all looks good. Twin blogging! i'm imagining my life for a year will be feeding them and sleeping in the rare moments they both drop off at the same time.
Now you get to eat for 3! (When your appetite returns, that is)
Ahhh, that's great news! Tell Lovergirl, "I told you so!" Hee hee hee.
Kel
Post a Comment