Lovergirl's studying for her child & adolescent psychiatry exam. She keeps calling out interesting tidbits. Apparently a child's potential cognitive development can be determined by age three, partly by assessing the home environment. One environmental indicator is the presence of books. If there are at least five books in the house, it demonstrates that some intellectual stimulation is happening in the home.
Five.
Partner and Family of Renee Good Sue for Accountability
-
Renee Good, a queer mother of three children, was shot and killed by an ICE
agent in Minneapolis last January. Now, her partner Becca Good has filed
two ...
18 hours ago
8 comments:
LOL, I think I have more than that just sitting on the floor. What if you have five bookselves?
child geniuses?
By that reasoning, my child should have wanted to work in a brewery.
And mine in a crumb factory.
A crumb factory? What have you got, a library of breadcrumb cookbooks of the world?
I suppose there's a world of biscuit crumb possibilities - cheesecake bases, lemon slice...
Mikhela - with two babies who will grow into children, you are about to live in a crumb factory.
Ah, one of those arcane mysteries of motherhood to which I am yet to be inculcated.
I mean initiated.
Post a Comment