Oh my god I've just got facebook.
As in, I've had a profile for a while, but suddenly I get it.
Don't go there! I tell myself. I really don't need another virtual time-thief in my life.
(Just going back - for a minute mind you - to update my profile...)
Resources and Tips for Fighting Book Bans
-
This week marks Banned Books Week, which seems a good time to recap some
things we all can do to fight book banning and censorship as they continue
to ru...
20 hours ago
5 comments:
Send me a friend request... go on!
Yeah, so what you REALLY don't want to do is discover Wordscraper on Facebook. Just off to check my Wordscraper...
It is so addictive! Pieces of Flair is my fave.
molly - i have looked for you but can't find you! can you look me up and request my friendship... another time waster... well, it's handy when you need to feel connected with the rest of the world!!!! xxx
Ummm, friend request me lady!! Come on over to my blog and I'll give you my email addy.
xo
Post a Comment